Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Question That Answers Itself



In one of the most hilariously un-self-aware comments I've ever received, a reader deposits this beauty on Surgeonsblog, where I still take and respond to comments:
WHY NO COMMENTS ON THE OTHER BLOG,SID?HEALTHY DEBATE IS NOT SOMETHING U ARE EQUIPPED TO ENGAGE IN,OBVIOUSLY...SIMPLEMINDED RANTS FROM A SIMPLE MAN. THE WORLD IS NOT SIMPLE MY FRIEND!!!PERHAPS U SHOULD STICK TO YOUR SURGEONS BLOG. SO AS NOT TO REVEAL WHAT AN IGNORANT HATEFILLED PERSON U ARE.THINK BEFORE U RANT!!!I DONT EXPECT U TO POST THIS COMMENT.ITS JUST 4 U 
Full caps. Love it. Rambling spewage with no reference to anything in particular. Check. Name-calling as argument. Got it covered. And he wonders why I stopped accepting comments? Comedy perfection!

I'll thank him, though, for motivating me to repeat what I said when I stopped allowing comments: I'm happy to engage in conversation with whomever is willing to take the time to email me directly. It only takes a moment to find the address here. And, as I've said, if someone makes a particularly worthy point, yea or nay, I'll include it in a future post.

Fact is, I have nearly daily conversations with one of the more, uh, colorful naysayers from way back when. Happy to. It's just that I got tired of wasting my time, and that of my readers, with the sort of clueless, if entertainingly laughable, person who squatted and left the above. Anonymously. Need I say?

[Image source]

Popular posts