Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Weirdo


A while back I wrote a post about medical bogosity and other logical failures, such as teabaggerism, which I called "Spotting Virgins." According to my statcounter, the post is the second most searched of any I've written.

And here's what's really weird. The vast majority of the searches come from such places as Pakistan and Saudi Arabia and other mostly Islamic countries, where repression of women is the norm. Of the last few visitors to that page, the origins were Pakistan, Indonesia, Qatar, Bahrain, Netherlands (2!), Saudi Arabia (2), Korea, Egypt, Serbia, Iran, UK (2). And Texas. Waco, Texas.

I don't know what it means.


1 comment:

  1. That's Whacko Texass Sid!

    The common thread is Fundiligionism.

    EugeneInSanDiego

    ReplyDelete

Comments back, moderated. Preference given for those who stay on topic.

Popular posts