Saturday, May 21, 2011

By The Time You Read This...





Tonight's the night. I'll be heading to my neighbor's garage and taking his Escalade.

I'll keep blogging as long as I can, but the clientele will be less interesting. At least one semi-regular won't be with us. Or, maybe, there'll be wi-fi in heaven -- I'm sure a few evangelicals are geeks, can get e(and we'll know what the e stands for)mail up and running.

I guess I'll leave a note in the neighbor's garage in case he was just out for a walk. It's the Christian thing to do.

Oh, and this guy has some helpful advice. He may have given it more thought than I have:




4 comments:

  1. Difficult to find an internet site up here in heaven, but cloud #4,444,976 has one, but the line was an hour long. Last night an influx of rapture folks came in, and accomodations in the mansions were stretched thin. I have wings now, but have been afraid to fly the first time, and they make it tough to sit in a chair. None of my old friends are here, my wife didn't make it and none of my kids got to go, so it is darned lonely. I envy Dr. Schwab in his sinful condition, because he got to stay back, watch the NBA finals and drink gin. (This place is alcohol and smoke-free) Words to the wise down there: Sin a couple times today for safety...you can always make it up down the linel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alcohol and smoke free! Sounds like a bunch of San Franciscans and New Yorkers got there before you and bent The Man's ear. Whodda thunk it? Pat Robertson would be sorely disappointed; but I'm thinking he's headed in another direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNEW this was too good for you to pass up.

    The little critters are hilarious and adorable.

    As previously stated lower down in posts ...I'll be back... because i too can't let this go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS - Gin? See my current post.

    It seems we may have something in common after all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments back, moderated. Preference given for those who stay on topic.

Popular posts